- 36th Meeting, 1993: изучение уйгурского истории в китае
- 48th Meeting, 2005: An Elucidation of yägän in the Contract in Uygur
- 49th Meeting, 2006: Washing Blood with Water: Review and Introduction of Huihe Khan Dunmohe Outstanding Statesman in Altai times, China in the Eighth Century
- 50th Meeting, 2007: Research on Words and Phrases in Stereotyped Expressions of Voucher in the Contract in Uygur
- 52nd Meeting, 2009: Versions in Three Languages of the Contract in Uygur and Their Issues
- 53rd Meeting, 2010: Čïn bitig in Uighur Script is Qin-Qs in Han Chinese
- 54th Meeting, 2011: Wedding of Uighur Khan and Princess of the Tang Dynasty
- 55th Meeting, 2012: “From Two Uighur Documents on Adoption, to the Class of the Uighur Society of Gao Chang in the Mongolian Yuan Dynasty“
- 56th Meeting, 2013: “The Turpan Non-Free Women in the Perspective of Addressing Women Slaves in the Era of Mongolia and Yuan Dynasty – Research on Uygur Documents Unearthed in Turpan”
- 57th Meeting, 2014: “An inquiry into čïn bitig in Uyghur contract with 亲契 as Its Chinese Version“
- 58th Meeting, 2015: The Ancient Uighur Documents Research in China in the 21st Century
- 59th Meeting, 2016: “On the Theory of Regular Script in Uighur Calligraphy“
- 60th Meeting, 2017: Research on the Phenomenon of Alternation of d/t in the Written Contracts of Uygur in the Mongolian Era
- 61st Meeting, 2018: The Study of Ancient Uighur’s Horse Racing and Polo from Turkic Dictionary
- 62nd Meeting, 2019: “Flavours of Religion in Uighur Contracts“
- 63rd Meeting, 2021: Exploration on the Dating Factors in Uygur Contracts in the Mongol-Yuan Period – Study on the Conditional Suffixes
Birth Date: 1950-08-04
Education: Majored in Chinese Language and Literature, Xinjiang University, 1975
J.D. in Ethnology, Educated in Lanzhou University and Northwest University, 1995-1998
Academic Specialty: History of Ancient Uygur, Uygur Contracts and the Language
Key Teaching Work: Chinese National History, Science of Northwest Minority Historical Materials
Key Research Work: History & Culture of Ancient Uygur, Uygur Contracts and its Writing Structure
- Index of Articles on the History and Geography in the Western Regions (Chief Editor), Xinjiang Peoples’ Press, 1988.
- The Reading Guide for Uighur History, Xinjiang People’s Press, Guo Pingliang ,Liu Ge, 1995.
- Commitment “Dictionary of Chinese History” section of the national volume of work written 58pieces,”Shanghai Dictionary Publishing House, 1995 .
- The Primary Exploration on Contract Documents in Uighur Script, Taiwan WuNan Press, 2000.
- Annotation and Translation of contracts for Buying and Selling-Documents in Uygur, China Publishing House, 2006. (This book used to be one of the projects of National Social Science Foundation of China.)
- Exact Era of Uygur Contracts Study，China Publishing House, 2016. (This book used to be one of the projects of National Social Science Foundation of China.)
- Collections on oasis of Uygur grassland, National Publishing House, 2016.