Birth Date: 1950-08-04
Education: Majored in Chinese Language and Literature, Xinjiang University, 1975
J.D. in Ethnology, Educated in Lanzhou University and Northwest University, 1995-1998
Academic Specialty: History of Ancient Uygur, Uygur Contracts and the Language
Key Teaching Work: Chinese National History, Science of Northwest Minority Historical Materials
Key Research Work: History & Culture of Ancient Uygur, Uygur Contracts and its Writing Structure
- Index of Articles on the History and Geography in the Western Regions (Chief Editor), Xinjiang Peoples’ Press, 1988.
- The Reading Guide for Uighur History, Xinjiang People’s Press, Guo Pingliang ,Liu Ge, 1995.
- Commitment “Dictionary of Chinese History” section of the national volume of work written 58pieces,”Shanghai Dictionary Publishing House, 1995 .
- The Primary Exploration on Contract Documents in Uighur Script, Taiwan WuNan Press, 2000.
- Annotation and Translation of contracts for Buying and Selling-Documents in Uygur, China Publishing House, 2006. (This book used to be one of the projects of National Social Science Foundation of China.)
- Exact Era of Uygur Contracts Study，China Publishing House, 2016. (This book used to be one of the projects of National Social Science Foundation of China.)
- Collections on oasis of Uygur grassland, National Publishing House, 2016.
Participation in International Conferences:
- The 36th meeting of PIAC, May, 1993 (Kazakhstan-Almaty), theme: изучение уйгурского истории в китае.
- The 48th meeting of PIAC, July, 2005 (Russia－Moscow)，theme: An Elucidation of yägän in the Contract in Uygur.
- The 49th meeting of PIAC, July, 2006 (Germany – Berlin)，theme: washing blood with water–Review and introduction of Uygur Khan Dunmohe Outstanding statesman in Altai times, China in Eighth Century Report at Altai Session.
- The 50th meeting of PIAC, July, 2007 (Russia－Kazan)，theme：research on Words and Phrases in Stereotyped Expressions of Voucher in the Contract in Uygur.
- The 52th meeting of PIAC, July, 2009(China-huhehaote), theme: Versions in Three Languages of the Contract in Uygur and Their Issues.
- The 54th meeting of PIAC, July, 2011(United States-Indiana)，theme: weddings of Uighurs Khan and Princess of Tang Dynasty.
- The 55th meeting of PIAC, July 2012 (Romania- Cluj-Napoca)，theme: A Glimpse of the Uighur’s Family and Society In Gao Chang in the Yuan Dynasty of Mongolia Through An Ancient Uighur Document.
- The 56th meeting of PIAC, July 2013,(Turkey–Kokaeli University)，theme: The Turpan Non-free Women in the perspective of Addressing Women slaves in the Era of Mongolia and Yuan Dynasty — Research on Uygur documents Unearthed in Turpan.
- The 57th meeting of PIAC, Sep. 2014,(Russia -Vladivostok)，theme: An inquiry into čïn bitigin Uyghur contract with 亲契 as its Chinese Version.
- The 58th meeting of PIAC, Sep. 2015, (Slovakia-Dunajska Sreda)，theme: Research on the Ancient Uighur Documents in China in the 21st Century.
- The 59th meeting of PIAC, June, 2016,(Turkey -Ardahan)，theme: on the Theory of Regular Script in Uighur Calligraphy.
- The 60th meeting of PIAC, August,2017, (Hungary, Székesfehérvár)，theme: research on the Phenomenon of Alternation of d/t in the Written Contracts of Uygur in the Mongolian Era.