64th ANNUAL MEETING of the PIAC
Hosted by the
Institute of Oriental Languages and Cultures, Faculty of Humanities,
Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, August 21 – 26, 2022
Participants will be lodged at the Hotel Ibis Budapest Centrum, Ráday utca 6, H-1092 Budapest.
Visit the hotel website for details: https://ibis-budapest-centrum.h-rez.com/
- Arriving by airplane at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport:
- MINIBUD is a Minibus service located at the arrival zone in the luggage claim area. The cost is 6 Euro / ticket. The service is very reliable.
- The official taxi company is Főtaxi, located outside the terminal arrival zone. The cost is approximately 8,000 Huf (20 Euro).
- Arriving by train to Keleti pályaudvar:
- Take metro line 4 direction Kelenföldi pályaudvar, 4 stops, get off at Kálvin tér. From there it is a 1 min walk to Ibis Hotel, Ráday utca 6.
Covid-19 Prevention Measures
A health and safety protocol is established. All participants are kindly ask to follow the guidelines.