- 60th Meeting, 2017: “Studying Manchu in eighteenth-century Europe: the Manchu-language materials assembled by Bayer (as conserved in the archives of the Hunterian Library, Glasgow University).“
- 62nd Meeting, 2019: “Qing imperial patronage of the cult of Bixia yuanjun 碧霞元君. A study of the bilingual Manchu-Chinese epigraphy“
- 63rd Meeting, 2021: Mongolian Fragments in Joseph Nicolas Delisle (1688-1768) Papers in the French national Archives
- 64th Meeting, 2022: Practices of Reading Official Calendars under the Qing and Some Evidence on the Religion of the Eight Banner’s Russian Company (Oros niru/Eluosi zuoling 鄂羅斯佐領) in the Late 18th Century
- 65th Meeting, 2023: The Atlas of the Mukden Hunting Grounds (Shengjing weichang quantu 盛京圍場 全圖) in the Chinese collections of the Collège de France
PhD Student and ATER (attaché temporaire d’enseignement et de recherche), École pratique des Hautes Études-PSL, Paris, France
Research associate, Oriental Service, Department of Manuscripts, Bibliothèque nationale de France
PhD thesis: “The Administration of the Imperial Hunting Grounds of the Qing Dynasty (1636-1911).” Supervisor: Prof. Pierre Marsone.
Preparation of an edition of the Christian texts in Manchu held by the Bibliothèque nationale.