- 39th Meeting, 1996: The Death of Chinggis Khan in Mongolian, Chinese, Persian, and European Sources
- 40th Meeting, 1997: (co-editor of Proceedings) What’s in a Name? Would a Hsiung-nu by Any Other Name Still Be a Hun?
- 41st Meeting, 1998:
- 44th Meeting, 2001: The Political and Military Power of Kitan Empress Dowagers
- 46th Meeting, 2003: A Chinese Princess Bride’s Life and Activism among the Eastern Türks, 580–593 CE
- 48th Meeting, 2005: Fictitious Kinship Relations between the Song Chinese and Kitan Liao Ruling Houses During the Eleventh Century